Web Informative (BROKER & SHIPYARD TRADING)
in accordance with EU Regulation 2016/679 for the protection of personal data
This information is not valid for other websites that may be consulted via links on the website of the owner.
According to article 13 and 14 of EU Regulation 2016/679, therefore, we provide you with the following information:
- HOLDER, RESPONSIBLE AND AUTHORIZED
Data controller, pursuant to art. 4 and 24 of EU Reg. 2016/679 is NA.VI.GO. Limited liability consortium company, with registered office in Viareggio (LU), Via Michele Coppino n. 116, 55049, VAT number / C.F. n.02077140461. The Owner can be contacted at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The updated list of the Data Processors and any Authorized Authorities can be consulted at the company’s registered office.
- TYPES OF DATA PROCESSED
– Navigation data (eg IP addresses or domain names of computers and terminals used by users);
– Data communicated by the user: identification data, contact data and other data provided by the interested parties in the specific contact form;
– Data communicated in the b&st event registration forms;
– Pictures (photos and videos) taken and / or taken during the event;
- LEGAL BASIS, LICEITY AND PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
The legal basis for processing is the execution of a contract or the execution of pre-contractual measures. With regard to point f) below, the treatment is based on the legitimate interest of NA.VI. GO. to pursue its core business and more generally its business activities, promoting its initiatives in a context in which the interested party can reasonably expect this type of treatment. In the specific case, the balance between the legitimate interest of the owner and the recipient’s interest is obtained by allowing the latter to exercise (easily and quickly) their rights, first of all the rights of opposition, and is such that they do not to have a significant impact on the data subjects.
We inform you that we will process the data you have communicated in compliance with the conditions of lawfulness provided for by art. 6 EU Reg. 2016/679 and to the extent strictly necessary to fulfill the following purposes:
a) navigation and use of services offered on this website;
b) to respond to requests for information or clarifications on the event;
c) to provide support to users / participants;
d) to manage requests for membership of the B&ST event organized and promoted by NA.VI.GO .;
e) for organizational purposes and to provide the services necessary for those taking part in the event;
f) for information / marketing activities based on profiling c.d. light (pursuant to the Guidelines of the Working Group referred to in Article 29, adopted on 3 October 2017) by sending newsletters aimed at informing the interested parties of the events / initiatives organized by NA.VI.GO;
- ADDRESSEES OR CATEGORIES OF ADDRESS OF PERSONAL DATA
The data collected may be communicated to third parties who will process the data as external managers and / or as natural persons acting under the authority of the Owner and the Manager.
Precisely, the data may be communicated and processed by the following subjects:
– partner companies and third parties involved in organizing the event (eg drivers, receptionists, travel agencies, photographers, etc.);
– companies / companies of the Navigo circuit that co-organize the events;
– companies responsible for managing the web platform and companies in charge of managing / maintaining IT systems and communication networks;
– company Uplink Web Agency S.r.l, application manager for B&ST APP mobile systems; for the activity of profiling and matching of data (aggregated) of users participating in the B&ST event;
– competent authorities for compliance with legal obligations and / or provisions of public bodies, upon request.
- DATA TRANSFER TO A THIRD COUNTRY AND / OR AN INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATION
The personal data provided may be transferred abroad within or outside the European Union, within the limits and under the conditions set out in Articles. 44 and ss. of the 2016/679 EU Regulation, in order to comply with purposes related to the transfer. It should also be noted that the use of Google Drive or Dropbox may involve the transfer of data abroad (both EU and non-EU), always in compliance with applicable law provisions and, in any case, in compliance with maximum security.
- PERIOD OF CONSERVATION OR CRITERIA USED TO DETERMINE THIS PERIOD
In compliance with the provisions of art. 5 EU Reg. 2016/679 and the principle of minimization, the collected data will be stored on protected computer systems or in paper form with methods that allow the identification of data subjects for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which the personal data are collected. Data, and in particular those used for profiling activities c.d. light, will also be retained until the possible exercise of the right of opposition by the interested party. Failing that, they will be kept as long as NA.VI.GO. continues its mission with projects, events and initiatives,
- RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTIES AND MODALITIES OF EXERCISE OF THE SAME
In your capacity as an interested party you can assert your rights under Chapter III (articles 15-22) of EU Reg. 2016/679 by contacting the Data Controller by e-mail to the address email@example.com, by registered mail a / r – c / o the address of the company’s registered office – or by paper delivery. Please note that in the case of non-acceptance by the Owner, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor or a judicial appeal.
The rights it enjoys, pursuant to EU Reg. 2016/679, are precisely the following:
• obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form (right of access). In particular, the interested party has the right to access the following information: a) purpose of the processing; b) categories of personal data in question; c) subjects or categories of subjects to whom personal data can be communicated; d) the retention period of personal data or the criteria used to determine this period; e) the existence of the right of the interested party to request the owner to rectify or delete personal data concerning him or to oppose their processing; f) the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority; g) information on the origin of the data, if not collected by the data subject; h) the existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling, and in such cases at least the logic used; i) the right to be informed of existing safeguards when personal data are transferred to a third country; l) the right to obtain a copy of the personal data being processed;
• obtain: a) the adjustment or, when interested, the integration of data (right of rectification); b) the cancellation of personal data concerning him without unjustified delay (right to be forgotten); c) the limitation of the treatment (right of limitation of treatment); d) the attestation that the above operations have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible or disproportionate;
• the right to receive their data in a structured format that is commonly used and readable mechanically in order to reuse them for other purposes and through different services and the right to transmit their data to another Owner without impediments (right to portability);
• the right to oppose at any time, for reasons connected with your particular situation, the processing of personal data concerning you, including profiling. If the data are processed for direct marketing purposes, the data subject has the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning him / her for such purposes (right of opposition);
• the right not to be subjected to a decision based solely on automated processing (including profiling) that produces legal effects concerning him or who significantly affects his person in a similar way;
• the right to withdraw the consent at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given prior to the revocation, if the treatment is based on art. 6 par. 1, lett. a) EU Reg. or on art. 9 par. 2, lett. a) EU Reg;
• in certain situations, the right to receive communications regarding the violation of personal data.
- DATA PROCESSING METHODS
The personal data you provide will be recorded, processed, managed and stored in paper form and / or with the help of electronic computer tools and in any case in such a way as to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the same. The treatment will be carried out by internal personnel expressly authorized and instructed by the Owner. It is also noted that a profiling / matching activity is carried out by the participants through the B&ST APP, an application managed by the external Responsible Uplink Web agency S.r.l.
- NATURE OF DATA SUPPLY
The provision of personal data for the purposes referred to in paragraph 3 is mandatory. Any partial or total failure to provide data may result in partial or total inability to use the services offered by the Data Controller and the inability to participate in the event. Furthermore, it is specified that as regards the activities described in point 3 lett. f) and as regards the possible use of images the interested party has at any time the right to oppose the treatment, free of charge and without giving any reasons. This right can be exercised according to the procedures set out in point 7.
- DISCLOSURE OF DATA The personal data collected will not be in any way and for any reason disseminated to third parties not authorized by the Owner and may be shown only upon request by the Judicial, Financial and Guarantor Authority, as well as to all other parties to whom the communication is obligatory by law for the accomplishment of said purposes.
Updated at 31.1. 2019